Sunday, May 16, 2010

Continue to give credit where credit is due

I dont even know if this is allowed but I have to brag and then make the tough decision of what to order...

During my week in between jobs, we took advantage of the daytime hours and got some great shots of the kids by of course, our dearest Brooke Robinson. I mean, really? How can you not share this extreme cuteness. Please, please agree that I have two of the most beautiful children in all the world. Pinch me, please! Doesnt even seem real sometimes.














www.brookerobinson.com

Then please, all the moms in Little Rock, take note. We discovered The Wonder Place and must give them mad props for building a million dollar idea for toddlers. I really wish we had something like this up in Northwest Arkansas or that I actually a million dollars and I'd just open one myself. Eva loved playing with cousin Abby in the dress up room, the mock-market, kitchen, craft room and on the slides. But most of all, shocker, my kid loved the water sensory area. Check out what a big girl she looks like. And of course the smile that lit up my heart!



No comments: