Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It Happens When You're a Working Mother

I have to brag a little on my dear husband. I love my job but I gotta say, work has been work these days. Its uncertain, hectic and just plain tough lately but Jon has been nothing but supportive and understanding. Being 33 weeks pregnant and really stressed isnt the best combination, add on top of that my weekends to rest have been full of activity, and my nights arent exactly sound sleeping. Needless to say I've been a little tired. So when I found out I had to yes, go into work, last Sunday, Jon was right there to at least appear excited about an afternoon with Eva. Sounds like they had fun together and he was sweet enough to send me pictures throughout the day/night. I missed them terribly but loved that I could focus on what I needed to get done knowing they were having a great time together.

I know these days of just the two of them only happen every now and then so while I get a little jealous I am very thankful. Eva LOVES her Daddy so much and think its because she sees how much I love him. :-)

Thanks Jon for being such a supportive husband even when you dont want to be but also for being the best Dad Eva could ever ask for. I know you'll be the best to K.J. too. Me and the kids are so lucky to have you and love you more everyday.

No comments: