Monday, September 28, 2009

My Very, Very Happy Post of the Day!

In all the chaos of our lives, all of the saddness, stress and business I find in my life, its moments like this when I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole world.

So in lieu of a big baby shower this go round I said all I wanted was a fun night out with the girls. And thats exactly what I got this last Saturday! This picture makes me smile ear to ear as a reminder that I have the best most beautiful (inside and out) friends!

Thank you for making the night so special, for baby k's wonderful goodies (the Target card is even already spent) and for the constant love and support the last 34 weeks! I can not wait for him to come into a world where you all are around.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

#12 is my cousin Shannon...due with #3 at the end of November. A little boy!