Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Highchair Hilarity

When we get home from school we have dinner and its usually pretty typical.. veggie, fruit, cheese and water. But this particular night we see Miss Eva's little personality coming out when food wasnt on her mind but rather entertaining Mom. I cant even believe I got pictures of this because I was too busy laughing hysterically but fortunately for you all - I did!! Check out the progression of what happens with a little attention and laughter...






So after all the laughing, screaming, faces and fun, Mom made her dinner. I cant remember what I had because it doesnt matter. What I remember most about this night was it was one of the very first times Eva was in the kitchen floor and I turned around to see our little "baby" pulled up and pulling the magnets off the side of the fridge. It was the realization mobility had kicked in and our little girl was definitely now our big girl.



No comments: