Friday, August 14, 2009

Sad News

So its with a heavy heart that I do have an update on Reese and the Rowe's. Sweet baby girl is with Jesus now in Heaven. If you have a stronger heart than me right now, you should check out her blog update. Just heart wrenching.

So, thank you all for your prayers and hope you'll continue to lift the family up over the next hours, days, weeks. I cant even begin to think about what Katie is going through as a mother, Jason is dealing with as a Daddy and husband and poor Zach. All I can hope is they find comfort in all those that love them dearly and that the Lord blesses them immensely for their continued reliance on Him. I cant say I'd be as brave as they are (blogging and updating everyone) but I am sure there is some peace in knowing how many people wanted to know. 

I pray also that all of you who have healthy babies hold them and kiss them a little more today than ever before.

No comments: