Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby KJ is so blessed!

I am blessed beyond measure. First I was spoiled awaiting Eva's arrival and now this. I specifically asked for something small for baby k- more along the lines of a sprinkle, not a shower, but I need to be careful what I ask for. I certainly felt more showered but I am not complaining. I am grateful and thankful to share 10 hours a day with the best teammates anyone could ask for and Tuesday was more evidence. K.J.W. is one lucky man to be brought into a world with such a welcoming committee! Thanks everyone for making my day brighter and clearly his car seat much cooler!





I have to give props to them for putting a theme together even I could love (since I dont usually like a theme). Everything was Razorback/Hog Wild. Lunch was at Whole Hog - super yummy BBQ, he got the most precious bib and well the paci clips and car seat cover werent hog themed I know the ladies will go hogwild over how awesome he looks!! Thats my boy!

Thanks again and I can not wait for him to meet you all!
Love,
Amanda, Jon and K

No comments: