Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Weekend in the Bayou

Last weekend Eva and I traveled south to Ruston, Louisiana to see our sweet friend Stacey get married! It was quite the start to the travels with Mom and Eva getting little sleep (thank you teething fairy) but once we got over the border she was a different kid. Eva was the life of the party and could not have been better during the rehearsal dinner, passing around to lots of friends and family, sleeping in the hotel, feedings and the wedding/reception itself. I was really nervous what an 8 month old would do through all this but I was amazed and thankful that with all the family help (which also meant constant entertainment) she was a dream child.

My wonderful sister caught some great pictures. I am sure there are more to come but two of our favs from the reception are below. Eva LOVES music and so a live band was right up her alley. She proved to be quite the dancer, partying until 10 pm! I am one proud Mommy!


No comments: