Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble Day

For the third year in a row, Jon and I had Thanksgiving at our house and enjoyed the company of Josh, Lauren and of course Sawyer. They came up Wednesday to spend time together and then Thursday we were joined by my Mom, Kim and grandmother. It was so nice this year since we decided to cater the majority of it. With three kids under 13 months this was one of the smartest decisions yet. The food was great, the company was awesome and being with the kids was the best. I loved holidays before but each one now gets more and more fun!

We have so much to be thankful for this year! Here is a snipit of why...

Eva loved Thanksgiving lunch... why wouldnt she? Its all her favorite foods!


The two newest additions to be thankful for... My awesome nephew Sawyer and his best bud, Kellan!

A very funny attempt at a picture of the three cousins:
Eva, Kellan and Sawyer
(yes, they are in Kellan's crib, how else do you contain them?)

My grandparents came to join us. Mamaw was there for lunch and Papaw came over later. This was the first time Papaw met mister Kellan. Such a special moment for them both.


And I am not sure why we thought this was a great idea, but here it is... the picture of 4 generations:
My grandmother, Me with Eva and Kellan, Lauren with Sawyer and our Mom. If only you could see the pictures of the preparation for this picture. I couldnt stop laughing!!

Here's to a great tradition that I look forward to every year!

No comments: