Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girl after my own heart

Two big events have happened lately that prove once again that Eva may look like Jon but she definitely has my personality.

Without prompting she was reaching for my sunglasses on our way down to Ft Smith Sunday. So I gave them to her where she proceeded to not put them on her face but rather on her head! If any of you know me, this is where mine live 99% of the time! I couldnt help but smile and be very proud!

Then Carol and Frank came up last night and brought their famous (and my very favorite) lasagna up for dinner. We figured this was as good time to see if Eva liked it and are you kidding me?! She couldnt get it in her mouth fast enough! She ate it all and was clearly happy about it.

Sunglasses and Carbs... that's my girl!

No comments: