Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visit from Tulsa

Eva and I were so excited that we got a visit from Uncle Phil, Aunt Beth, Adrian and Kate this past weekend! We got to catch up and play at the house for a while then go have pizza for Adrian's birthday. On top of it all they went and got Papaw so he could get out and join us. He was having a good day and so Eva and I took advantage of the time with him. He hadnt seen her since she was only two weeks old so she's changed quite a bit! Its so special to me for Eva to get to know him. I grew up so close to my grandparents and now that they live so close to us I hope she'll get to know them and love them as much as I do. What a great visit and special time for all of us. 






1 comment:

Shay said...

awww....the days at your grandparents house!! I'm remembering some serious games of ping pong!!

;)