Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

There have been many things about being a mother that make me happy and joyful. Today was definitely one of the highlights so far. Eva "made" Jon and I our own Valentine's Day Card at school! It was so sweet and once again reminds me how much I love her school and especially Miss Summer. I teared up (of course) and just gazed at the card like I was holding a 10 carat diamond! Except in my eyes and heart- it was even MORE beautiful! 

So when we got home I made sure to get pictures of the card, showing it to Jon and how cute she was in her little Valentine's Day tee. 

I am sure there will be a million more art projects and moments like this but being the first has had made my whole day. I never in a million years would have thought I would fall in love with pink and red construction paper but it happened. :-) 

Thanks Kid's Studio (and Miss Summer) for this special moment!






1 comment:

Rachel Pitt said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day gift. Eva gets more and more beautiful. Can't wait to see her in person,
Love,
Rachel