Saturday, June 5, 2010

Growing Up Too Fast!!

Eva is definitely keeping us entertained this week but a new kid is on the block that is quickly catching up to her. Mister Kellan is in full force: "talking", laughing, sitting up, trying to stand up, teething (but no, no teeth yet) and winning major points with Mommy for how much he loves to snuggle. I didnt think any kid would be more snugly than Eva but Kellan more than makes up for how you cant keep her still anymore. These pictures are from our special time last weekend. Jon and Eva were still asleep and we just hung out in bed and watched cartoons. These moments are so fleeting that I am doing all I can to hold onto them as tightly as I can. At this point with Eva I knew I had Kellan on the way. Now I know that my "baby days" are soon over and my days will be full of sassy toddlers. Needless to say, there are lots of good to that but certain mornings I'd love to keep my little man a baby as long as I can.


  


No comments: