Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Eva and Kellan have definitely felt the season change this weekend. Mommy loves summer and I am making sure my kids do too! 

We spent Saturday in Ft Smith with my cousin and her family + Lauren & Sawyer. Not a lot of pictures because I had both kids on my own but hoping Lauren and Heidi grabbed some because it was so fun. I mean, how could it not be with a roller skating party and afternoon with 6 adults and 9 kids ranging from 8 months to (almost) 8 years!!


Then today with Patrick and his fiance Talia in town we took advantage of two things: Sunny day and a certfied swim instructer. 
After a yummy lunch....


Off to the pool we went.













Super fun time and both Eva and Mom learned so much about infant swimming. I think I'll be saying "1,2,3, ready, go" for days... weeks to come! Lots of dips, kickers and bubbles make the pool heaven for Eva, but the incoming rain was our cue to head home. Clearly, it was a great choice!




No comments: