Sunday, July 26, 2009

And we're off...

Saturday, July 25th was a big day for Eva Beth. Not only did she turn 9 months old but she made the day memorable by it also being the first day she crawled on her own! Its very hard to get photos of a mobile event (note to self, time to start looking for a video camera) but here is the best I could do. She'd get so excited and get going. The furthest she went was about four feet but it was so precious. I know our world will totally change now but I wouldn't change it for anything. 




And my favorite part is when she gets where she's going she looks up at you like "hey, did you see what I just did!?" 

So watch out world. E is on the move and there's no stopping her! 

And again, happy 9 month birthday my angel. We cant imagine our life without you and so thankful for everything you do- every look, every snuggle, every kiss- each and every day. 

No comments: