Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Work in Progress

OK well I think there has been enough progress now (thank goodness since we're 5 1/2 weeks out) on Eva's room that I thought I would post some more pictures. I still need to finish out the walls, hang the mirror and find a lamp for the table but all in all I am really happy with where it's come. I have been told by people who have seen it in person that the first pictures didn't do the bedding justice so hoping the lighting is better this time. If not, guess you'll have to come see it for yourself :-) Would love the company!

Dont think she needs any more clothes! But boy do they look cute all hung in the closet. Yes, Jon I organized them by size like you asked so you dont get confused.

Her pink rug is super soft but super pink! To think, I was worried it wasn't girly enough. That thought went out the door when it came in yesterday!

I am thinking I need something tall behind the chair. Ideas?

I love the metal bookcase I found. I pulled some stuff and now waiting on pictures for the frames and other sweet things for the shelves. 
(G, I do think its the same as Abby's once I got it in her room!)
 


Other views of the room so you can see the cool curtains and bedding.

3 comments:

Sharon S. Cowell, designer said...

the room looks super cute! hopefully i'll get my act together and finish your gift and get it in the mail, so you can put it on the bookshelf!

Meredith said...

So cute! Maybe you could put some words on the wall...her name, a phrase, or verse...just a thought!

Jill said...

cute nursery! maybe a cool lamp/cute shade behind the chair? would need to be substantial.