Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eva's First Baby Shower, September 6, 2008

So last Saturday was my first baby shower for Eva in Little Rock. Jill, Gerritt and Lauren really out did themselves with the most beautiful details, wonderful choice of food (I love Trios!) and yummy cupcakes and cookies!! Of course in my emotional state I teared up the moment I saw everything but then was completely humbled by all the family & friends who came. It was so nice to see the people who mean the most to me all in one room celebrating the most wonderful event in Jon & I's lives. So by the end of the shower a few things were determined:
1. Eva will be VERY well dressed (I think she got a total of 33 adorable outfits)
2. I have the most thoughtful friends & family
3. Gerritt is all about artistic photography!

I cant wait to see Eva in all her cute clothes, wrapped up in her very own "Nini" and with us in only 8 weeks. Thank you all for making it such a special day!

The hostesses - Aunt Jill, Aunt Gerritt and Aunt Lauren

Sister and I before the shower began

The most yummy strawberry cupcakes with sweet little flags! 

There were even perfectly pink menus to add to the decor- these girls think of everything!

1 comment:

Tales From Alexandria said...

Sorry we had to miss it!
Gigi can not wait to meet her cousin when they both arrive :-)