Friday, November 26, 2010

Perfect Morning

A mom could get used to this!

After starting my morning cuddled up with Kellan watching cartoons.....


We had breakfast and did some housecleaning from yesterday's fun. 

While I thought I'd take advantage of some quiet time to obviously catch up on the blog, I look over to see the sweetest thing. Sesame Street is on but they could care less, my sweet kids are wonderfully reading to each other. I wish I'd gotten video of their voices... while Kellan's is still more of a squeal, Eva is reading her Elmo book and doing exactly what it says "touch your eye, touch your nose...."

Next up on our day off is showers and Target then lunch with Dad (since he has to work). I am loving this quiet day with my kiddos and could definitely get used to it!!


1 comment:

Roo and Cal's Mommy said...

So cute! I can't wait until Cal gets a bit older and my kids start playing together.