Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kellan's Last Few Weeks

Lots going on at the Whittakers these days. I'd love to say its all been wonderful and beautiful and I guess in some way or another it has been what I'll affectionately call Beautiful Chaos. However, life with two definitely has its ups and downs. One being not a whole lot of "extra" time for blogging so I apologize for being somewhat behind on my posts. I happen to find a few minutes today when Kellan is sleeping and Eva is occupied so here are a few snapshots of our little man over the last few weeks. He's growing so fast and I still find it hard to believe that I am a mother of two little angels.

Snug as a bug in a... nini!!


Chillin out and looking mighty handsome!


Laurie and Isabella came by to visit the little man. How fun to think that Isabella was a baby when I met her and now 8 years later, she's holding mine.

Pretty typical action when I try and snap a picture of the kids together. I guess Kellan needs to get used to his sister!

What a silly face!


All the excitement wore him out!

No comments: